Audio Player Widget for Adobe Muse
Audio Player widget allows you to add Audio Player into your Muse websites. With this player, you will be able to host your own audio files and to play them on your website. For best performance on all browsers, we recommend to use audio files in .mp3 format, but this player also supports all the other popular audio formats, such as .wav, .ogg, etc.
1. Autoplay and Loop options are Turned On.
2. Autoplay is Turned Off. Click the Play button.
Audio Player Options:
- Choose Audio file (recommended audio format: .mp3).
- Adjust Starting Volume.
- Select Audio Player options.
- Customize Audio Player colors.
Copyright © Musetemplatespro.com